03 September 2014

\( #`⌂´)/┌┛

 Always remember to smile :)
I don't know why but I've been smiling in my photos lately. Maybe because I don't take outfit shots for Lookbook anymore (and we all know we have to be fierce and edgy on Lookbook). #TeamInstagram

My aunt bought tickets in advance to Okinawa's Ocean Expo Park and we surprisingly had fun checking them out sharks and flowers.
First Destination: Okinawa's Churaumi Aquarium
(The third largest Aquarium in the World! - I've been to Dubai Mall Aquarium and its huge! How I wish I could check out the one in Georgia as well.)
 Cutest thing in the world: A smiling Stingray

Second Destination: Tropical Dream Center



 Denim Jacket, Calvin Klein
Shirt, Pray for Paris
Shorts, Topman
Shoes, Thrifted, Dongaemun, Korea
 Even in Spring, it can get really hot and humid in Okinawa. Knowing we will be spending the whole day under the sun, I decided to wear shorts!
I even took off the jacket at one point.



 My beautiful cousin/Japanese Interpreter/Hashtag Queen
 The obligatory family photo
 The obligatory wacky family photo




Third Destination: Ufuya
They have the best Soba in Okinawa!




Having Okinawa soba with Agu pork while a local uchinanchyu is playing shimasen in the background. Can't get anymore Japanese than this!

Gimme some love!
 
 

More travel photos coming soon!




Okinawa, Japan 2014 





No comments:

Post a Comment