19 July 2014

(^-^*)ノ

お元気ですか?
If you're one of my super friends or stalkers on Instagram (LOL) then you probably know that I went to Japan last Spring/Summer. My mom wanted to visit her sister in Okinawa (more on that later) and being in charge of everything, I made our entry point to Osaka and return trip from Nagoya adding side trips and visiting places we haven't been at. This trip is not that action-packed like our trip last 2012. And now that we have Baby Bear ʕु•̫͡•ʔु☂ in the jungle, we wanted to recreate this photo:


Don't forget to go at the Osaka Museum of Housing & Living and see an indoor replica of an old Japanese town. You can choose and rent a kimono too!  

I chose a white Kimono to give contrast in our pictures because my siblings can't pull of anything other than black. #WhiteSheepOfTheFamily

Just in case you're wondering, those are not real dogs! I wouldn't be walking there if they were real dogs. #MedyoTakot

Watch this video I made with my phone for Instagram. #MedyoBitin
video

This is SO staged. HAHAHA

The Bullies!
Meet my side kick and arm.
I can't wait to tell you guys about our shenanigans in Tokyo and Nagoya (we extended and had a different flight, more on that later too!)
We always have to eat at Matsuya every time we're in Japan. That's their version of our local karinderya. I always wonder when will we have food ticket machine restaurants here in Manila.
They have the best Gyudon I've tasted in my life (lol, strong words) plus they're cheap! 

Do you want to see more #YouDidNotEatThat photos? Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @aivanmagno

Here's a photo I'll probably regret eight years from now:
"Push mo yan"

I'll be blogging about Nara and Kobe next. Watch out for that!






Osaka 2014





1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Aivan! Japan really is beautiful and I love how fascinating the culture and history is there. You look great in a kimono! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete