05 May 2014

今日は

Moshi Moshi!
Hey, guys! I'm blogging from Japan. Sadly, I won't be able to attend the Most Anticipated Event of the Year: #BU7xSUNSILK and #SummerFair because I'll be staying here until the rest of Summer.
I'm trying to enjoy my vacation before the term starts again.
Been drinking almost everyday just because we can't do it during school days ;)
Snippets of our first week in Japan:
video
(CLOSED)
On the bright side, if you want to get in for free on #BU7xSUNSILK and #SummerFair, I'm giving away 10 tickets.
 Just do the following: 
1. Follow me on Twitter: @aivanmagno
2. Follow me on Instagram: @aivanmagno
3. Follow Bloggers United on Twitter: @bloggers_united
4. Leave a comment with your full name/Twitter account/Instagram account

First 10 to do this will be on my guestlist.
I'll announce the winners here and on twitter.

Check out the super cool BU5 Poster! Can you see me?
Don't forget to:
Follow BU:
Follow Sunsilk:

13 comments:

  1. Jennilyn R. Redublo / @msjennyred / @msjennyred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandrine Delfin05 May, 2014 23:45

    Alexandrine Delfin

    @iamalexdelfin

    @iamalexdelfin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loreen Joy Bermejo
    @loreenbermejo
    @loreenbermejo

    Enjoy your stay there at Japan, Sir Aivan! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Shopping on Saturday!
      Thanks much, Loreen. I promise to make bawi on BU8 :)

      Delete
  4. Jazz Gabrielle David / @gabventuretime / @gabventuretime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark Encina/@markencina17/markencina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vince Abarra / @vinceabarra / vinceabarra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fullname: Gracielle Lee R. Huerto
    Twitter ID: @leeverloverr
    Instagram ID: @leeverloverr

    Hi Aivan! Too bad I won't be able to see you at BU7! See you at BU8 instead? Enjoy Japan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete