17 April 2014

(๑╹っ╹๑)

 Architectural Plans - Check!
Electrical Plans - Check!
Plumbing Details - Check!
Two Scale Models - Check! Check!

I'm freeeeeeeeee!!! 
Back to bumming all day... and blogging of course!
You don't get to see that everyday.
 I always see a different perspective of life when I travel.

We visited two malls (Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall-the largest shopping mall in the world!) on our first day in Dubai.
And guess where I first went?
I can hear my dad saying, "You went to Dubai just to eat at McDonalds?" LOL
I love that there are different meals in every country. 
 Sweater, Givenchy
Trench Coat, Surplus 
Green Pants, H&M
I was a little scared to wear the Madonna Sweater because most Emiratis are muslim but Dubai is really cool and more "liberated" compared to other cities in the Middle East. I even saw girls wearing shorts in the mall! 
These westerners are crazy! How can they swim?! It's freaking 13'C outside!
#Asian
The family that wears black together, stays fashionable forever.


Some day I'll check in at Burj Al Arab! 
I partied by the Burj Al Arab though but more on that later.
The Burj Khalifa at 9PM. 


From the in-your-face architecture to the tasty shawarma and kebabs - Dubai is unexpectedly charming.



Gold Souq and Abu Dhabi, coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment