04 March 2014

(>^_^)> <(^o^<)

Everland Resort

Yes, that's the T-Express in the background - the steepest wooden roller coaster in the world! #AdrenalineJunkie
video
Don't forget to ride these roller coasters when you're there! 
Doppelgänger
Jacket, SM Department Store
Shirt, Stolen from my brother's closet
Pants, H&M
Shoes, Dr Martens 

Korea is all about couples.
My sister and I were on stalker mode all day:
 Matching bags!
Matching headbands! 
Matching jackets!
Korean couples are so cute!

But are they cuter than me and my panda claws? HAHA
 I still have a lot of pictures to share from my Korea trip!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more travel photos :)

Gimme some love



August 2013



1 comment:

  1. korea is bursting with cuteness!!! i adore your bag! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete