14 December 2013

Vatican City

Second Day Itinerary: St. Peter's Basilica - Sistine Chapel - Vatican Museum
St. Peter's Basilica is the holiest place I've been to.
Upon entering St. Peter's Basilica, I had the feeling that someone was watching me. I felt safe, protected, blessed, and loved. Looking at the crepuscular rays made me emotional. I wanted to cry but I didn't. For the first time in my life, I TRULY felt God's presence. 
I remember telling my mama bear who has pusong mamon to pull it together. 
Hugging her after hearing mass (nagets namin kahit Italian HAHA) just felt right and perfect.
 And then Blogger Mode and Architecture/Interior Design Geek na ulit!
I take back what I said about Solomonic Columns. The Baldacchino is the best column I've ever seen in my life!
Cap, Thrifted, Xilin Night Market, Taiwan
Blazer, Stolen from my brother A's closet, SM Department Store
Pants, Terranova
Brogues, H&M
 Most of the photos were taken by my sister, Angel 
Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
Eat your heart out The Venetian! #Nakakaiyak
I didn't get to take pictures of the Sistine Chapel #bawal but it gave me more time to appreciate Michelangelo's painting!
I try to read at least three paintings of Michelangelo and Raphael every night. My Professor in Decorative Arts must be proud. #Geek 
I also found this sculpture with my surname on it. #KunwariMayItalianLineage  
And then it was time for lunch!
Yes, I had my own pizza pie because that's how we, Italians eat our pizza. #NoSharing  
Castel Sant'Angelo was surprisingly awesome. 
It has the best view towards Rome and the Vatican City. Definitely worth the (273618315-step stairs) climb!



Last Destination: Fontana di Trevi at Night
I made another wish but this time throwing with my right hand over my left shoulder! #SanaMagkatotoo
I asked for a girlfriend LOLOLOL
 The Colosseum is next!

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter!




Hell week (finals) is almost over and I hope I get to work on my backlogs during Christmas Break.
I still have two days for Rome, Singapore trip last August, Korea trip last September, and the very successful BU6 - keep on sending our photos on Instagram/Twitter!




1 comment:

  1. i'd probably cry too if i were there!! beautiful photos as usual! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete