02 November 2013

The Netherlands

Hallo!

I'm finally half way through with our Euro Trip. Amsterdam, Belgium, and Rome - coming soon!
Anyway, thanks to easyJet and my booking skills, I found a good deal from Milan to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. 
We stayed at my tita's house in Pootstraat, Rotterdam (about two hours by train/car from Amsterdam). It's the second largest city in the Netherlands. Knowing we'll be staying at my tita's house, I didn't research anymore and relied to her itinerary. To be honest, I had the least expectations with this trip but I was surprised how everything is beautiful in this country. From the rich and iconic architecture to the colorful scenery and unique lifestyle of the locals, Amsterdam instantly became one of my favorite cities!

Funny story: In the metro, I witnessed two drunk guys hitting each other with a can of Heineken. I remember saying to myself, "I really am in Amsterdam already." #MedyoMgaBadBoys #Wild #Crazy

Trench Coat, stolen from my brother's closet (If you check out my other posts you'll see almost everyone in the family wore this coat already HAHA)
Cap, Thrifted, Xilin Night Market, Taiwan
Jeans, Topman
Brogues, H&M

Lovely Neighborhood 
Kralingse Plas

A huge park near my tita's house.
 Everyone was barbecuing and playing frisbee.

#AsianProblems
Photos by Angel

The losers with my multilingual cousin, Daphne (she gave me a few Dutch lessons, I love saying  "Keukenhof")



And you can't say you've been to Holland unless you've spotted a Windmill!


I can't wait to share my photos from Keukenhof and Red Light District!




If you're curious to what I've been up to or eating, follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @aivanmagno



2 comments:

  1. Seems like an amazing trip!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi can I ask where do you edit your pictures? it looks stunning

    ReplyDelete