14 October 2013

Pisa, Toscana

 Buongiorno!

Back in PSID, I remember I was just reading and learning about the history of The Leaning Tower of Pisa in my History Class. Who would have thought that after two years, my dad would drive from my Tito's house in Como to Pisa and actually get lost looking for the famous tower? Crazy.
My tito asked 3387321674 locals on the way who all can't seem to give a clear direction on how to get there. My advice for people planning to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa, hire a driver or get a Tomtom.
 Cap, Thrifted, Xilin Night Market, Taiwan
Sweater, Baguio City
Pants, Forever21
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan
 The Obligatory Tourist Shot!


 We had a very tight itinerary for our first three days in Italia because my brother, A is leaving earlier for school and requested to see Pisa, Firenze and Venezia (in two days!!!). 
 Photos by Angel


 The only "decent" Family Photo we have! And the tower doesn't even look like it's tilted. HAHA
Checkout the cornice and spot for my family name! #KunwariMayItalianBlood
 Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore

From Como to Pisa to Florence!
 I saw a lot of good looking Italian teenagers here. Someday, I'll go back and party like Snooki in Firenze!
 Venezia and Monte Carlo, coming soon!





Follow me on Instagram for more travel photos!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! amazing photos, dear!! so jealous you got to see that tower.. and I'm really amazed at how fashionable your entire family is!! LOVE IT!

    ps. I'm not in the philly. in my recent blogpost, i was in dominican republic for a vacation. :)
    hopefully though i can go home next year.

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete