24 October 2013

Milano

 Buongiorno!

You can't say you've been to Italy unless you've fed pigeons at Piazza del Duomo.
 Ah, the Duomo di Milano is probably one of the best Gothic Churches I’ve seen in my life!
 My photos may give an impression that it's hot and sunny but mind you, the weather was an average low at 15'C.
 Bellisima!
 Cap, Thrifted, Xilin Night Market, Taiwan
Sweater, Baguio City
Floral Shirt & Tribal Scarf, Stolen from my mom's closet
Pants, H&M
Red Oxfords, H&M
 Be careful of scam artists giving away "free" bird feed. After you feed the pigeons, they will ask for money. Fortunately, we know better thanks to WikiTravel!

Only my family knows how "praning" I was during the whole trip, but in my defense, I've heard, read and watched (National Geographic's Scam City is one of my favorite shows) so many scary stories about scams in Europe.

We also stopped by Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to check out Prada, and my mom and sister scored two bags! Didn’t find anything good for me :((
If you're curious to what I've been up to or eating, follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @aivanmagno

2 comments:

  1. omg!!!! ang bongga ng outfit!!! i love the mix of prints!! :D you are such a stand out!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i loveee your outfit! so bold! i love it! try ko nga mag print on print :)
    love your blog! xo

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete