27 October 2013

Lago di Como

Chillin like George Clooney sans a girlfriend at Lago di Como. 

Como is very laid back compared to other cities in Italy. No wonder George brings his girlfriends here for a date. There's nothing much to do here but drink and eat (alcoholic) gelato. But my uncle told me it gets really wild and crazy during Summer. 
 Cap, Thrifted, Xilin Night Market, Taiwan
Varsity Jacket, Stolen from my brother's closet
Sweater, Baguio City
Pants, Terranova
Shoes, Nike 
 Oh, I almost forgot, you can ride a funicolare in Como-Brunate to see the whole city. 
 The Bears


Of course, I just have to try this! 
 Como, Italy to Lugano, Switzerland
Como is just an hour away from Lugano via Trenitalia. The view is breathtaking and reminded me of Harry Potter movies.

 Switzerland's version of a "karinderya".

 Shopping time!!!
Shopping time? #MedyoDikitDikitSaBears
Italy and France are known for having designer outlets. Fox Town, in my opinion, is the best. It has a wide range of brands, from high end designer stores to RTW shops like H&M, Zara, Lacoste and Nike.
H&M was on crazy sale! #HappyKid

Gimme some love!


If you're curious to what I've been up to or eating, follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @aivanmagno

The Netherlands is next! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I've tried Solero when I lived in Germany, but it was Mango flavor. Do they still have that?? The one with rum looks interesting though. I wanna try it haha.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!! the scenic images are so breath taking!!! ANG GANDA!!! :D

    oh and i love your sweater with the trousers.. always a fan of you quirky style!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete