09 June 2013

Day 2 in Paris

 Bonjour, Paris!
My just-woke-up look #ReadyForDay2
 For our second day in Paris, we still followed FranceTravelPlanner's itinerary but ADDED Hôtel de Ville and La Vallée Village for shopping. #We'reKickassLikeThat
 Spotted a photoshoot (was too shy to ask for what magazine) and the model is not working it #hater
 Blazer, Forever21, stolen from my Mom's closet LOL
Shirt, SM Department Store
Scarf, Mango
Jeans, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Shoes, Divided for H&M
Sunnies, H&M
 Paris is beautiful, every spot is great for Lookbook outfit shots.
 Mama Bear and Sister Bear Matchy Matchy

 Notre-Dame Cathedral de Paris
Tip: They say it has a nice view of Paris (I'm sure the view from the Arc de Triomphe is way better), we didn't get to climb up because we were too tired from all the walking and besides, the line was really long. But if you're planning to visit, arrive 15-30 minutes before the towers open in the morning, you'll be at the front of the line and the first entry.
 Mama Bear and Papa Bear
 Panorama of the Cathedral
 My phone gave up on me - It's too dark inside!


 For my Architecture readers, check out the evolution of the Cathedral.
 Outside the Cathedral, mesdemoiselles (two french girls) approached me and asked for a photo. At first, I thought they were pickpockets but told me they like my outfit and if I'm in Lookbook. #Kilig

Check out the girl's Toile de Jouy shirt #Awesomesauce
Got super kilig and awkward, I forgot to ask for their names and Twitter Account LOL
La Vallee Village, an outlet and designer haven (they don't have Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Chanel tho) 
We don't have much photos here because we were all busy trying to look for something to buy!
 Amorino Gelato
Why do they make everything so beautiful? Looks like a flower!
Pigeons
Only God knows how many times I stepped on (pigeon and dog) poo in Paris and had to clean my shoes every night.
But my parents told me there's a superstition that means I'll be going back to Paris that's why I kept on stepping on them poos. #NotComplainingAnymore

Check out this video by my sister:
Paris in 6 minutes




Gimme some love!




1 comment:

  1. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar
    one and i was just curious if you get a lot of
    spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can
    advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... diets that really work

    ReplyDelete