03 June 2013

BU5

 Thank you for dropping by my booth & supporting my fellow bloggers! It's always refreshing to see kick-ass cool Filipinos. I'm very humbled!

Marming Maraming Salamat!

Here are some photos y'all sent/Instagramed/tweeted/tagged during #BU5 Keep them coming!

 @allysasaluta - One of my victims for wearing an Igorot Headdress!
@krystinegv -Who came all the way from Tarlac! I'm glad you had fun :)
Nicole Santos - One of my closest blogger friends, see you soon!
@itsmedanaerika - I really think your shirt is super cool and kickass
 Abraham aka @monstrousthoughts - See you at SDA!
@ro_ren - A candid photo by @ro_ren, naka-tongue out pa! HAHA :p
@ro_ren - Awesome detail shot of my "Hipster Jacket"
@shannencuneta - next time kasama na si @iyansomerhalder ah! 
 @vanmartija - I love this photo, the quality is soo nice, ikaw na naka-iPhone5! I hate youuu HAHA
U-Ned Belleza Algabre - Nakakahiya naman sa mga kasama ko sa photo!
@christianfreo - Nice meeting you! Spotlight's on us! HAHA
Tarpaulin by my boothmate, Raleene!
 @JansenAyson - You always have the nicest things to say! I'm glad to see you again :)
The Paandar Tilt Pose by @alrenzcabasa #Victim
@Kimchuuuuuu - We're both wearing red pants and she finds me mabait. I'm sure my siblings will disagree HAHA Nice meeting you!
@msjennyred - #Kilig #Kilig din pag may time
@SapphirineBlu - Cool shirt and I'm sorry if I look sleepy in our photo #Puyat

with Borgy Angeles - Thanks so much for the photo! What camera do you use? Ganda!
with Shaynna Manabat - I love how random everyone is in the background. HAHA Your vest is super cool. Stay pretty and sweet! #Kilig #Kilig

Keep on sending our photos, so I can share them here :)
You can tweet me: @aivanmagno
You can share it on Instagram: @aivanmagno
You can email me at aivanmagno@yahoo.com




June 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment