09 April 2013

Europe Bound

 Cherry Shirt, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Green Shorts, SM Department Store
Boat Shoes, H&M
Aviators, Folded and Hung

Location: Las Casas Filipinas de Azucar
I know I've been MIA lately but that's because I've been failing in my Politics and Governance class. Now, that the school year is almost over, I finally have time to blog and share some good news!
1. Meet the new member of our family, Frankfurt! If you really knew me then you would know that I'm scared and allergic to dogs. Surprisingly, I'm enjoying his company and learning how to train and clean up his poo. HAHA
2. Bonjour! The family is finally going to Europe to celebrate my sister's birthday. We'll be in France for 9 days, Italy for 7 days, Amsterdam for 3 days and a day tour in Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. I can't wait!

If you have tips on "what not to miss" and "where to eat", please let me know!!!
3. Don't forget to mark your calendars! Bloggers United 5 is set on June 1, at the SMX Convention Center. I can't wait to see you all and my fellow blogger friends! Wohoo



Gimme some love!





April 2013






8 comments:

  1. We missed you. Hehe. Bon Voyage :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you? I've been so busy failing in my Politics Class. HAHA See you around :)

      Delete
    2. Been good. Hehe. Can't wait to see your European updates.

      Delete
  2. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of
    spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Look at my blog ... Christian Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bro love your style! Where do you go shopping? love the blog, can't wait to see more of your stuff.

    P.s now following! Hit me up on my photography pages!

    Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/PositiveSnaps
    Blog ~ http://positivesnaps.blogspot.ca

    Much appreciated

    Matthew Arruda Lima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thanks, man! I shop everywhere from our local department stores to thrift shops.

      Delete
  4. what an adorable little dog. i miss las casas; nice place to just take pictures.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, halfwhiteboy. Interesting blog name! Las Casas is amazing, one day, I'll design and live in a contemporary Bahay na Bato!

      Delete