03 February 2013

Bohol

 Sunnies, ALDO
Shirt, SM Department Store
Sweater, Custom Made
Aztec Pants, H&M
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan
 Last week, my brother, sister and I went to Bohol and Cebu for the Sinulog Festival (I'll tell more about it later). Bohol was surprisingly amazing- the beaches, people, food, and etc. Y'all don't know how much I kept on saying that to my folks as soon as I got back in Manila. 
 And this is why we're always mistaken as a couple... #SiblingLove


 Chocolate Hills
It was raining ants and grasshoppers (hence the cloudy photo) but it didn't stop me from taking outfit shots. HAHA
I'll try to share more photos soon.

For the meantime, gimme some love!




Bohol 2013




2 comments:

  1. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in
    accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Any way I'll be subscribing on your augment and even I success you get right of entry to persistently quickly.

    Also visit my site ... you can look here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    Feel free to surf to my site ... quick weight loss tips

    ReplyDelete