13 December 2012

Bloggers United 4

Sweater, Baguio City
Pants, Zara
Shoes, H&M
Radio Bag, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
I went to University of Santo Thomas last week to interview a professor about her faith for my Bible Study class. It was my third time to go there but only now I can truly appreciate and see its beautiful Architecture. Walking at the lovers lane gave me the feeling that as if I was in Europe (and I haven't been to Europe, haha). #NeoRenaissance
 It's that time of the year again when bloggers meet, greet and sell their pre-loved clothes!
I've been serious with school lately but will definitely give time for this (I have finals on Saturday for my Algebra class, so wish me luck!)
See you all this weekend!!!

Gimme some love




December 2012



4 comments:

  1. cool outfit !
    I love your blog :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this amazing site needs a lot more attention.
    I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!
    my website > social media

    ReplyDelete