30 November 2012

Baroque + Tribal

 Sweater, Baguio City
Shirt, Thrifted, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Jeans, Zara
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan
 COCOL-ed with fellow Architecture Student, Miko Carreon the other day for a Primitive Revival collaboration. 
I'm surprisingly enjoying Taft, from its randomness and craziness to cheap restaurants. Last week, I witnessed a girl chasing a guy for stealing her purse. I'm still wondering what happened after. And oh, I'm on Beer Pong Rehab, I've been playing everyday for two weeks already. My little brother saw me dressing up yesterday and asked why I have a fat tummy. #BeerBelly

I still have photos by Miko, watch out for that!


Photos by Miko Carreon


Gimme some love!




November 2012



8 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you're enjoying Taft! :) Miss you! We need to catch up soon!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miko told me you went to Baguio! I hope you had fun at my birthplace!!! HAHA

      Delete
  2. You really are my print-on-print-on-print guy.Haha! I love your shirt and that Harajuku creepers look good on you.

    I'm kinda scared of Taft. One reason is that girl you talked about in this entry. I don't wanna experience the same thing.

    Cheers!!! All the love from Tokyo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks Gervin :) Everytime I see your comments and tweets, I really want to go back to Japan :)

      Delete
  3. I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check once more right here regularly.
    I'm relatively sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the next!

    My web site ... seo services uk

    ReplyDelete