12 September 2012

Floral

 Tracker Hat, Ueno, Japan
Floral, Stolen from my mom's closet
Pants, Zara
Socks, SM Department Store
Boots, Dr Martens
Bag, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
 #FashionMeetsArchitecture Translating Interior Design to Fashion - Shabby Chic
 In Hong Kong, we usually eat breakfast in Cafe de Coral. But for our second day, we tried this new cool fast-food restaurant, MX (in English, I don't know it's Chinese name) where you can watch while dining!
 Day 2 Itinerary: Shopping Day! (Fortress Hill + Causeway Bay + Central + Tsim Sha Tsui + Mong Kok)
 
 My brother looks super cool! I can't wait to get a pair of rubber shoes for my PE Class and look like Korean. LOL

 The reason why I love Hong Kong, Granville Road! This is where I buy my killer shoes.
 Cotton On was on sale that day, scored jeans for 25HKD or 150PHP!!!

My sister almost bought this, she was saving her money for H&M! Sayang.





 While shopping in H&M Langham Place, I spotted this pretty girl wearing the same tee with my brother. HAHA #Destiny #Soulmates I can't be a Gossip Girl insider, this photo sucks!

  

 Gimme some love!




Hong Kong 2012










No comments:

Post a Comment