22 August 2012

Vertebrae

 Tracker Hat, Ueno, Japan
Shirt, Thrifted
Yellow Jeans, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Tribal Shoes, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Bag, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Sunnies, SM Department Store
I got the harness necklace from Topman (50% off + Buy One Take One = Amazeballs!!!)
Trivia: Two years ago, you probably won't see me wear sandos/muscle shirts. I'm starting to be comfortable with my body lately. I still think I need to gain some weight (I'm working on it!)

I'm styling for a music video tomorrow, call time is at 5AM and pull out from the location around 1AM (the next day). This is my first time to style somebody besides my mom and brother. Wish me luck!



Gimme some love!





August 2012






3 comments:

  1. If you don't see any bugs or if you can't determine the reason why the plant is looking sick, take a
    sample in to the local county extension office.

    In addition, fertilizer restores to the soil nutrients that are
    absorbed by years of growing the same vegetable plants in the same location.
    This will give them time to acclimate to their new environment, avoiding stress
    and shock often associated with transplanting, ensuring a healthy start.


    Feel free to visit my weblog; pate

    ReplyDelete