23 July 2012

When in doubt, wear leather!

 DIY Studded Leather Jacket, Thrifted
Tribal Shirt, Thrifted
Snakeskin Jeans, Topman
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan
Radio Bag, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Metal Necklace, Topman

#SuperSaleJuly Day 3 Outfit

I find leather jackets magical, they give me confidence and that kickass attitude every time I wear them.

I know I read somewhere, "When in doubt, wear leather."
 Star Studs = Awesomesauce!
 10,000BC meets 1980
Because of this photo, I now have two dead toenails. LOLOLOL





Gimme some <3



July 2012




3 comments:

  1. "When in doubt, wear leather". Hahaha. LOVE IT!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw that on Twitter or Facebook. Haha

      Delete
  2. the bag is soooo awesome!! :D


    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete