19 July 2012

Roy Lichenstein 2012

Jacket, H&M x Divided
Pop Art Shirt, Thrifted
Pants, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Socks, SM Department Store
Boots, Dr Martens

 #PosturaPH - Day 22
 I might sell these cute shirts again on the 27th for the Wild Events Bazaar in the New Megatent (Libis), will make another post about it!
Nicole Santos of nicolethedressupdoll
Nicole in action! #BloggerMode
Jonard of manilakid
Blasphemy at its best!
 Just modeling the shirts I'm selling!
Thanks for taking my outfit shots, Jonard!

Just in case you're wondering, here's my inspiration:
Trivia: Pop Art Meets Baroque Lounge Chair: I designed this chair a few years ago






Gimme some <3



July 2012

8 comments:

  1. POP ART PRINT ON POLO PLS! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jaro! I'll keep that in mind, will tell that to my boss aka parents :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nicoles kimono! Where did she found it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get back on you! I will ask her :p

      Delete
  4. Yesss, pop art on polos! I'll buy them all on your next bazaar! haha!
    Amazing look, Aivan!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lemuel! Kamusta ang boots? See you soon :)

      Delete
  5. I was eхtгеmely plеaѕed to discover this ωebsite.
    I wаnted tο thаnk you fοr оnes time
    due to this fantastic read!! I ԁefinіtely saѵorеd every part of it and
    I have you booκ-mагkеԁ to see new informatіon on уour wеbsite.


    Mу blog lloyd irvin

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this time іt аpρеarѕ like BlogEngine is the рrefеrred blοgging platfοгm aνailable rіght
    now. (fгоm ωhat I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Have a look at my web site: reputation management

    ReplyDelete