08 July 2012

Ehmahgad

The Immaculate Leather Jacket, Thrifted
Shirt, SM Department Store
DIY Shredded Jeans, Folded and Hung
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan

#PosturaPH - Day 21

I got invited by Patrick Cratius, a fellow lookbooker, to attend and cover Yahoo! OMG Awards Night yesterday at the Mall of Asia Arena. I couldn't say no because I haven't been at the Arena and the Patron VIP Ticket kinda sealed the deal.

If you missed the event, here's what went down last night:
 The Arena at 530.
 There was a long line at 6PM but gates were to open at 8PM. #Crazy
Fortunately, I have a different ticket and went inside like a VIP, thanks so much to Patrick and his boss, Jeng Bauto!
 Jeng, Patrick and Ed
I still can't believe I was that close to the stage!
The "violet" carpet pictures:



Patrick and Sir Rajo Laurel
Rajo Laurel loved my studded jacket and even took a photo of me. He's really nice :) 
Patrick and Miss Divine Lee
#BestDressed #PeplumDress

 How big is that thing? First time to see videocams that big! #WalaSaBundok
Patron-Lower Box-Upper Box-Gen Admission
 The hosts
 The crowd went bananas when he won!

 Anne Curtis' sister, Jasmine is really pretty :)

Tuesday Vargas' tattoo is really interesting

Solenn was the host, announcer and performer.

 Ruffa Mae Quinto's Killer Shoes
Vice Ganda's Killer Shoes


Going back to my outfit, I wanted to wear something kickass and rock and roll since I knew everyone will wear a three-piece suit.






Gimme some <3




July 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment