25 July 2012

Bargain Hunt Bazaar

Cardigan, Stolen from my sister's closet, Angel Magno
Cap, Stolen from my brother's closet, Aaron Magno
Pixel Sunnies, Stolen from my brother's closet, A Magno
Shirt, Thrifted
Jeans, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Boots, Dr Martens

#PosturaPH - Day 24

P.S. I think I got so many clothes from my siblings LOL

During the Super Sale Bazaar, my boothmates, Nicole, Jonard and I planned on treating ourselves with a Yabu lunch, doughnuts from J.CO Doughnuts, shoot my Pop Art shirts and make plans for Bargain Hunt Bazaar.
J.CO Doughnuts at SM Megamall

Photos by Nicole and Jonard
Hello, friends!
Don't forget to drop by the New Megatent along Libis for the Bargain Hunt Bazaar from 27-29 July 2012.
 I'm collaborating with Shop & Style, a clothing retailer for men which offers high-quality, original,  and up-to-date clothes by Ronwell Lim, a UA&P Entrepreneurial Management graduate. 

Here are some of the clothes from his collection:

 Just in case you don't know how to get there!
The New Megatent is sandwiched by Dampa Sa Libis and Wilcon


Entrance Fee is 80PHP


To enter the event for FREE, simply like Wild Events' page at www.facebook.com/wildevents.ph!


See you all there!







Gimme some <3



July 2012




2 comments:

  1. hi aivan!!! where did you buy your popart shirt? i really love it! or are you still selling some of those?

    ReplyDelete