18 June 2012

Tikbalang

 Varsity Jacket, Xavier School
Camouflage Tee, Thrifted
Jeans, Chatuchak Market, Thailand
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan
Bag, Thailand

 #PosturaPH - Day 15
 I dyed my hair to green again. LOL

This is what I wore for a photoshoot for Vivro Magazine, an online magazine by young and talented UST/UP stutents. Thanks so much for getting me as a model despite being too short, skinny and pale! Hahaha

It's my first time to "model" so I don't know what to wear going to the studio, I think I'm kinda overdressed. 

Photos by NFF, Pau Villanueva

Watch out for the last issue on June 30!





Gimme some <3




June 2012




2 comments:

  1. Nostalgic color palette! This reminds me of my father in the military and during his study in PMA! :D awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jaro! Thanks :) My uncle studied also in PMA and now working in Camp Crame :))

    ReplyDelete