09 June 2012

Avocado

Flannel, Hang Ten
Olive Shorts, Hang Ten
Black Shorts, Bench
Blue Socks, SM Department Store
Boots, Dr Martens
Necklace, Hang Ten
Bag, Thailand
Just chilled at a coffee shop near our subdivision today. #LazySaturdays
 Just in case you're wondering, I'm shooting at our neighbor's front yard. Our house looks like a doghouse garage next to their house. I will try to ask the owner if I can blog about it soon. Haha!
#PosturaPH - Day 14

Oh, for the title, I think it's avocado season, it's raining avocados in our house #Exaggerating and I love it! #AvocadoSoup








Gimme some <3




June 2012





15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I borrowed it from my brother :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll sell it on BU4! Haha I still can't get over how tall you are! #Jealous
      HAHA Nice meeting you Kenneth! Ano, kailan na photoshoot natin? Muhkang you're too bigtime for a loser like me :(

      Delete
    2. Haha Hagrid-ish loljk. Nice meeting you, too! I am not bigtime lol :P just pm me the details at kung kelan yung ideal date for you :)

      Delete
  3. I love avocados! And I love this outfit as well! Wearing two shorts seems cool!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avocado Shake <3 Wearing two shorts is hooootttt, literally. Haha

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Bili ka na sa Hang Ten and Topman :D I saw some cool necklaces at SM Department Store too :) Ang konti kaya ng fans ko compared to the other lookbookers HAHA

      Delete
  5. Love your look! the bag is fantastic! hyped on lookbook too!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy!

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello G! Long time!!! How are you and Chictopia? I hope all is well. Thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete
  6. really nice shirt! I really like this look!

    greetings from Munich,
    Eros (www.HermesIsMyDad.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have awesome looks too, Eros! Very effortless and kickass :) Wow! I have a reader from Munich! Hahaha

      Delete
  7. I want that bag, as well as the shorts :))

    http://hypemystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete