02 May 2012

Tea

For our third day in Japan, we first went to Akihabara (Japan's version of Greenhills) to buy my mom an iPad2.
Third sight of cherry blossoms at the Tokyo Imperial Palace!

Cherry Blossoms doesn't smell like anything.
That's my mom trying to make fun of me while I take my outfit shots. Haha


 She loves me.. She loves me not..
She loves me!!!
Third Destination: Yokohama (about 1 hour and a half away from Tokyo by train)
Cosmos World Theme Park Yokohama

Fourth Destination: Pokemon Center Yokohama

And then for dinner, we went to this Ramen House and I still can't believe I finished one bowl!
By the end of the day, I honestly can't feel my feet anymore! You guys don't know how much we walked that day. Not complaining though, I'm just saying. Haha!
Trench Coat, SM Department Store
Green Jeans, People Are People
Boots, Dr Martens
Scarf, Cotton On

#BestDressed for Day 3
 A Magno (Brother)

Trivia: You're just lucky because Angel and I have bad outfits that day! Haha I have the same pair of shoes in blue.

#PosturaPH - Day 10
Japan 2012



2 comments:

  1. you and your brother look like Koreans haha! nice outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, hahaha, really? Kahit pag naka-Igorot ako? LOL

    ReplyDelete