08 May 2012

Defying gravity with creepers!

Shirt, Thailand
Radio Bag, Thailand
Jeans, Topman
Creepers, Harajuku, Japan

The main reason why we went to Japan: 











Chuck Bass? You wish! Hahaha
 For lunch, we ate at Mel's Drive-In Diner.
Ang mahal ng food, so, I ordered the kiddie meal.











#BestDressed for Day 8
 #twoinarow

Trivia: I bought my shoes (Creepers) at Takeshita Dori Street, Harajuku (Japan's and I believe, Asia's fashion capital).


Hype this look on Lookbook!



Japan 2012







4 comments:

  1. Okay. Just catching up on bloggers' posts now and saw your boombox bag again. I WANT IT SO BAD!!! Hahaha.

    Win AWESOME furniture here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/05/mandaue-foam-giveaway-win-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait for BU3, see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute boombox bag! ahaha
    your pants is sick!!! will you be selling those soon??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post and lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    P.S. Wish you a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete