07 May 2012

Cherries

Cherries Shirt, Thailand
Yellow Jeans, Thailand
Gray Infinity Scarf, H&M
Boots, Dr Martens
 From Tokyo, there are three options to get to Osaka.One, via Shinkansen (The Bullet Train, 2 hours). Two, via plane (All Nippon Airlines, 2 hours). Three, via sleeper bus (Willer Bus, 9 hours).
For my family, there is only one option, to take the bus saving more money and a night from the hotel.
I remember waking up for two stopovers but my brother said it had four. I was so tired and sleepy that night. We carried our luggage from our hotel to two stations to the bus terminal. 

After checking in at our Osaka Hotel, we went to the Osaka Castle.
 RAIN=HASSLE






The weather in Osaka is a bit warmer than Tokyo.

Mama Bear and Papa Bear waiting while we take outfit shots. Haha







 And then we killed time at Nipponbashi, Osaka's version of Akihabara a.k.a. Greenhills to buy my sister a mac laptop.

I really want my mom to be the best dressed that day BUT I don't have a solo picture of her, so I'm just going to choose me. LOL


  #BestDressed for Day 7
 Moi

Trivia: Guess where I got my cool umbrella? From the streets of Tokyo! Haha I don't know why but they throw umbrellas everywhere like it's disposable. #Basurero

Hype this look on Lookbook!



Japan 2012







4 comments:

  1. i will pretend i didnt know pinulot mo lang ang mga payong na yan if you sell one of those to me next month on BU3 haha pleaseeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. V, hahaha, I'll ask my mom if I can sell one umbrella. LOL Better yet, just give it to you or trade tayo. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The family picture is always my favorite! :D

    ReplyDelete