16 May 2012

Bloggers United 3!

Bloggers United Strikes Three!

It's that time of the year again when all top fashion bloggers unite to meet and greet with their readers and sell their "pre-loved" clothes!
 
Bloggers United is in partnership with:

Event is co-presented by:
Hotel Celeste

Official Media Partners:

In cooperation with:

Special thanks:


Don't forget!
Where: Grandview Events Place, Makati
When: 2 June 2012
How to get there? Check out Ana Gonzales' Blog, The Fashionista Commuter.

I'm sharing a booth again with my schoolmate, Raleene. She'll be selling her clothes and homemade desserts, Skinny Sweets!


There's an entrance fee of 100PHP but I'm giving away 10 tickets for free :)

Mechanics:

•You have to follow me on Twitter
 • Follow Bloggers United on Twitter and like them on Facebook
 •Follow me on instagram, username: aivanmagno

You can tweet/DM/PM/BBM me once you've done everything so I'll know :)
BBM: 222C1B76
I will post the winners and clothes that I'll be selling ASAP!




I can't wait to see everyone!




5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Bloggers United 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenneth! Are you going? May tickets ka na? See you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to go haha. don't have tickets yet! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll put you on my list, gusto mo ng +1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i still join your giveaway? just tweeted you :)

    ReplyDelete