14 May 2012

京都市

Kyoto Imperial Palace - Kinkaku-ji Temple - Dotonburi
Trench Coat, SM Department Store
Cherry, Thailand
Jeans, Topman
Shoes, Thailand

#PosturaPH - Day 12


 Lunching at the Imperial Palace Garden
Hotto Motto Meal, Japan's version of the Karinderya. Ang sarap at mura!

 Kudos for wearing heels that day!


 HAHAHA

RAIN=HASSLE
 We saw the most beautiful cherry blossoms at the Imperial Palace Garden!




Kinkaku-ji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
 The famous crab restaurant at Dotonburi!

Eat-all-you-can sushi!
 All plates are 130YEN, not bad!
My baby brother had fun stacking plates, I think I had 6. LOL

#BestDressed for Day 9

The Girls!
Trivia: Kudos to my sister for wearing killer heels that day! My mom borrowed my creepers (which is actually one and a half smaller than my real size, #TheThingsIDoForFashion) LOL




Japan 2012




5 comments:

  1. Your mom in creepers. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizza, haha, my mom is cool like that :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the looks!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  4. One fashionable family!
    I have shoes that's also one and a half smaller size...it's killing me! worse part is i got 2! haha
    wish i can see real cherry blossoms too!

    ~your whole ensemble is insane! the colors and textures!
    i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss visiting kinkaku and then heading to dotonburi right after. :( that's like 2 hours away from my place. I MISS MY HOMETOWN NOW. (>__)>

    ReplyDelete