07 April 2012

Roast Turkey

Fedora, SM Department
Necklace, Topman
Shirt, Thrifted
Snakeskin Jeans, Topman
Green Boots, Dr Martens
Igorot Bag, Baguio City
 My brother and I went to Ayutthaya (2 hours away from Bangkok) while the rest of the family shop at Platinum Mall. We took a shuttle van from Bangkok to Ayutthaya and hired a Tuktuk Driver to take us from different temples.



An old lady saw us taking this shot with a tripod and said we look cute. #Kilig
I hate standing next to my brother. He makes me look like a midget.
I know Ayutthaya is nothing compared to Cambodia's Angkor Wat but I really enjoyed this day trip. I haven't been to Cambodia so I can't really compare.
#PosturaPH  - Day 7



I know some of you are sick of my Thailand photos, don't worry, I have one outfit post left nalang! Haha



Ayutthata 2012




3 comments:

  1. I want your shirt. I want your shirt. I want your shirt. Akin na laaaaang!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be my favorite look of you so far. And you and your brother are color coordinated pa ah. Lurve eet!

    ReplyDelete