29 April 2012

Harajuku x Primitive Revival

Breakfast Buffet at Toyoko Inn
I think I ate sushi rolls almost everyday.
 I ate Ice Cream for dessert. It's like drinking coffee in Manila.
First Destination: Ueno Park for Cherry Blossoms



 
Second Destination: Ginza for (window) shopping!


Third Destination: Harajuku, Yoyogi Park and Meiji Temple

 Super benta yang dalawa na yan sa mga tourists!



Fourth Destination: Sensō-ji Temple at Asakusa

Igorot Scarf, Baguio City
DIY Studded Leather Jacket, Thrifted
Red Leather Jeans, Topman
Blue Shoes, Thailand

To make my Japan Trip posts interesting, I'm going to pick someone from the family who has the best outfit of the day and give a little trivia.

#BestDressed for Day 2
Angel Magno (The Sister)

Trivia: Kudos for wearing killer heels that day and give back my violet trench coat! Haha

#PosturaPH - Day 9



Japan 2012






2 comments:

  1. I love the shot where you ate something. Cute-ness ulet XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♔ıǝɹɯɐı♔, hahaha,salamat! Ice cream yun, ang sarap :)

    ReplyDelete