31 March 2012

Satay

Fedora, SM Department Store
Polka Shirt, American Boulevard
Cardigan, SM Department Store
Snakeskin Jeans, Topman
Green Boots, Dr Martens
Igorot Bag, Baguio City
 The brother and I went to Ayutthaya from Bangkok (to see the famous, Wat Mahathat and ride a freaking elephant) while the rest of the family shop at Platinum Mall.

We took a shuttle van (60 Baht per person) from Mo Chit and hired a tuktuk upon arriving at Ayutthaya, 100 Baht per person, not bad!
 Buns
The Princess!
 Tripod + Obligatory Jump Shot + 35'C = MLIA
Mumomodel sa tabi-tabi. LOL
Elephant Ride for 30 minutes, 400 Baht per person! #mahal
#PosturaPH - Day 4

 This Thai girl made me blush a little when she asked me if she can have a photo with us:

 

Ayutthaya 2012


4 comments:

  1. Great photos! And I want that Igorot bag :)) Went to Baguio last week and I wasn't able to grab one. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kenneth! Did you check at SM Baguio? I bought my bag at a Sagada Weaving Store :) Sayang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take note of that. Thank youuu! :)

      Delete
  3. I lived in Bangkok for 7 years, but never went to Ayutthaya. True story.

    I was actually there in January, but going back in May. I'm just a backlogger like that. Delayed posts! Haha.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete