06 December 2011

Mabuhay ang mga fashion bloggers!

I got invited by Bloggers United to sell my pre-loved clothes last Saturday, 3 December 2011 at Treston International College.

Maraming Salamat Power Puff Girls, Melai of styleandsoul , Ana of thefashionistacommuter and Aisa of drowningequilibriums!
It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag

 My "Bloggers United ID" by Ana (Happy 6th Birthday Anagon Collection)
#LegitBlogger
HAHAHAHA
I shared my booth with PSID Classmate, Raleene Cabrera.
I told Ral that I'll be wearing a Mickey Mouse Shirt and asked her to wear something colorful because our booth is pop art inspired BUT I changed my mind before going so yeah.. Sorry! LOL
Photo by Mikko Mahinay
I won a Nikon Tumbler for wearing a leather jacket.
Photo by Cez Quijada
Thank you Nikon!
I won another award but this time because of my inaagnas hair!
Photo by Cez Quijada
Thank you Lorys!
 MWAHAHAHAHA
Thank you very much to our sponsors that made this event possible:




 I guess I'll be giving these to my sister or mom. LOL

Ang daming gifts and freebies!

Maraming Salamat sa lahat ng bumili ng Igorot clothes ko. I can't wait to see you guys rock the Primitive Revival look.



Bloggers United 2 Bazaar 2011


15 comments:

  1. You can send my photos here: aivanmagno@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at BU! It was such a huge success! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate myself for missing out on such an awesome event. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post Aivan! :)) Benta hehehe! sayang hindi ako naka bili ng Igorot clothes mo!!! :/ till next BU! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I was gonna buy at your store but I ran out of cash. Nice stuff!


    V.
    http://www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aivan! I bought a silver bracelet from you. I also have a photo of you up on my blog! It was nice meeting you! :)

    http://charleneajose.tumblr.com/post/13818701491/bloggers-united-bazaar-2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder Woman, thank you! See you soon sa mga events :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandino, hopefully there will be Bloggers United 3 on 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ana, ang ganda ng Bloggers ID!!!!! Thank you sooo much :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vergil Chua, sayang wala tayo photos together and yes, dapat next time bumili ka na sakin! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the photo, Charlene Ajose! See you soon :) #Kilig

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY

    can't wait to do my orimitive revival LB haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tawang tawa lang ako sa Kotex. K stalking your blog now =))

    ReplyDelete
  14. See you soon, Ian! Text text :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Reese, I can't wait for your Primitive Revival na!!!

    ReplyDelete