06 December 2011

Kilig to the bones!

Unlike my boothmate Raleene, wala akong yaya to help me sell my clothes, receive money and give change sa customers. #OneManShow

Kaya I was not able to take pictures and talk to other bloggers that much :(
Thank you for sending photos of me last Saturday. Keep on tagging and sending them photos here:
email: aivanmagno@yahoo.com
 Tuxedo Shirt, Kids of Bayo
DIY Studded Leather Jacket
Acid Washed Jeans, Topman
Christian Louboutin Knockoffs

Photo by Anton Miranda
 My first customer, Aly!
Thank you very much :)
Juliette Boa

 Photos by Bloggers United
Raleene + NFF Reese Lansangan
Thank you for buying my Red Igorot Vest :)

Photo by Cez Quijada
Cez Quijada + Raleene
See you sa mga events :)

Photo by Cez Quijada
Wala tayo picture together :(

Photo by Charlene Ajose
 I love this!
Thank you Ian Cartalaba!
 Sese Ramirez
Thank you for buying my Blue Igorot Vest
Kamusta ang 30 Days Challenge?
#Primitive Revival

Photos by Ian Cartalaba

Nice meeting you Kath! See you soon :) #Kilig

Photos by Kath Balderia

 Photos by Mikko Mahinay
Paul Jatayna
It's so funny that wala kaming photo together ni Nicole!

Photo by Nicole Santos
Pwede ko na i-lookbook and chictopia 'to!

Photo by Ron Ramiro
Muhkang may masamang balak lang ako! Haha

Photo by Sofia Casablancas
I just realized, sobra yung yakap namin ni Vern! We should do our most anticipated collaboration shoot soon :)

Photo by Vern Enciso
Photo by Zedrik Tandoc!

Nice meeting you all! Let's all hang out or have milk tea soon :)



Bloggers United 2

3 December 2011



11 comments:

  1. dapat nagpicture tayo!Shoot again soon,Aivan!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. punta ka na dito sa cebu :() i still love your shoes. kung ayaw mo na sa kanya, benta mo sa kin ha :()

    ♥,
    v

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love my shoes even if super sakit sa paa. I really really want to visit Cebu onetime. I just don't know when and how. #StrictParents Hahaha I will on 2012, no matter what! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha sinulogs on january 14 - 15! come! my bbpin: 26fd7e00 :()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara! Photoshoot na! :D Is the chair for sale ba talaga? If so, how much? :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa, that's my brother's birthday :( Boo! I can't leave Manila. Huhuhu :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kath, I can't wait for the next one too, hopefully they invite me again!

    Reese, syempre, labs kita eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder Woman, yeah, I'm selling them, pero pwede kita pagawa ng bago, same price and same design: 30,000PHP :D

    ReplyDelete