27 November 2011

Pre-loved Clothes

pre-loved [ˈpriːˌlʌvd]adj

Pre-loved item is a word invented by Bloggers United referring to a secondhand item which had previously been owned or used.

Here are some of my pre-loved clothes that I will be selling on 3 December 2011 at Treston College for Bloggers United 2:

 DIY Shredded Wolverine Tee (DIY Shredded Shirts)
 Homer Tee (Graphic Shirts)
 I like to think this is Paradigm Shift x Aivan Magno
 Color Blocking x Print Blocking

Pwede siguro dito ang Buy One Take Two!
I'm still thinking if I'll sell my DIY necklaces..


So, how much are you willing to pay for my pre-loved clothes?


Thank you so much to everyone who joined my first blog giveaway:

1 Trisha Duncan
2 Raiza Poquiz
2 Jeje Enomoto
1 Ian Cartalaba
1 Sese Ramirez
2 @mistermozart/@katepena
1 Pamela tan
1 Elaine Ching
1 Gian Pimentel
1 Aly Quiñones
2 Justin Posas
2 Jansen Lambert
1 Patricia Talosig
1 Alyssa Temena
1 Yen Aguirre


You can get the tickets at the registration booth under my name on 3 December 2011.


I can't wait to see you all!
Dadalin ko this chair, picture picture tayo :)
Tapos tell your mom to buy it. Hahaha

11 comments:

  1. Ayus yung chair! I don't think my Nanay will approve though. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the chair!! <3 pero it's roy lichstein eh..i want andy warhol sana..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandino, see you on Saturday! Picture-picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelo, hahaha, I love Roy Lichtenstein eh. Kayang kaya ko magpagawa ng Andy Warhol for you! Ano gusto mo, Campbell's Tomato Soup or Eight Elvises or Nine Fabgelous? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aivan! alang igorot stuffs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian, mayroon of course, I forgot to post it here :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Collab shoot? :D It would be an HONOR! Especially after I saw the first photo on this post and, well: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/11/lookbooknu-look-with-great-power-comes.html

    Haha. F&H x Marvel shirt and Doc Martens FTW. :p

    P.S. I want that chair!!! But... how much is it?

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously want the chair. How much? and sabi mo sa taas pwede magpagawa...? I WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous! Kung magpapagawa ng bago, maybe 20,000PHP-25,000PHP. That's for everything na (frame of the chair + foam + fabric + labor). Game?

    ReplyDelete