17 November 2011

Fashionably late!

The lighting ceremony started at 6PM.
I arrived at Dusit Thani's Lobby at 7PM while Pam came at 8PM!
The Llamas Family x Aivan Magno x Pamela Tan
Mommy Llamas looking super fresh!

I remember her telling me, "Thank you so much for helping us with the tree, you did a good job. May God bless you and your family. Have a great Christmas. God Bless us all!"

Here are some of the photos I took after the lighting ceremony:
Jacinto Family x Rustan's Flower Shop

I love the Angel Ornaments with Musical Instruments! 
Aldanese Family x Doltz Pilar

This tree caught my attention.
They used recycled materials, such as plastic lids, coasters and small plates to represent different flavors of Villa dell Conte chocolates.
 Yao Family

My mom would love this!
I know everyone will be wearing coat and tie. That's why I wore my studded leather jacket and very old Dr Martens to stand out! Hahaha




Our Christmas Tree is filled with different custom-made gold musical instruments to represent the Llamas' business in the music and live entertainment industry.
  Gimme some love and vote for our tree:
 Dinner!

 NFF, Elaine Ching
 My super sungit parter, Pamela Tan!
"Kung may loveteam, meron din tagteam ♥"
 My very first project!
Can you find my name on the writeup?


"You are only as good as your last project"



November 2011



4 comments:

  1. anong masungit! haha :) ill steal some pics ha! do u have dropbox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Trees! Thought the one erected in Araneta was beautiful till I saw these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, go ahead, you can pm me the pictures you want para send ko High Res :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sa5m, wow, thanks so much! Don't forget to like our photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218852301521033&set=a.218851814854415.54277.105379426201655&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete