14 November 2011

The Christmas Tree Project

Dusit Thani invited 13 families and companies to join their Christmas Tree Contest. Fortunately, I was given the chance to design the Llamas' Christmas Tree with the help of my good friend, Pamela Tan.
 I took the opportunity to check out the hotel.
 Lobby


 Half way through
 When people ask me about my style in Interior Design, I always tell them that I'm not an accessories person. I believe that strong furniture pieces, forms and architectural details can speak for a powerful design. And I'm just really not that good with styling!

While Pamela is known for having good taste with mixing and matching color, texture and accessories.

Match na match ang partnership namin!
Our hands-on clothes!

HAHAHA




I can't wait for the lighting ceremony on 15 November 2011!



I'll post more pictures after we finish styling the Christmas Tree :)



November 2011



3 comments:

  1. The red tree is awesome. Never seen one before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ıǝɹɯɐı, syempre, design ko eh! Hahaha Just Kidding :)

    See you on 3 December 2011 at the BU2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm. couldn't be there. I'm on the other side of the Philippines kasi hehe.

    ReplyDelete