12 October 2011

Sweet Escape

I've been working my ass off for the past few months and it feels so good to have some sort of escape from our dusty-hot-non-stop-talking-and-explaining-booth-a.k.a.-exhibit-thesis!

The family planned a Macao Trip to watch The Venetian's Zaia and City of Dreams' House of the Dancing Water. But we went to Hong Kong first because papa bear is craving for a Cafe De Coral Breakfast and we all wanted to shop.
 Thank you Cebu Pacific (and Tiger Airways) for low airfares!
 The View
Trivia: Sa pinaka-likod and dulo yung seat (27F) ko!
 I still can't believe my dad wore long sleeves!
I love these losers!
 We decided to ride a bus for a change.
 New Favorite Shopping Place: Granville Circuit
I love my new shoes!
Yan lang nabili ko kasi wala ng oras and money. Huhuhuhu
 Decided to wear three layers with different patterns because I know it will be super cold in the airport.
 I'm in love with this wall along Granville Road
Cotai Ferry to Macao

Ang sarap matulog! 
Can I get an amen?



Hong Kong 2011



2 comments:

  1. Weee saraaaap naman ng bakasyon! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes you bought and your green hair! so cute! :)

    WIN a giant shopper, SHOES, and chocolates from paisley Clothing! join my halloween giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete