19 August 2011

For He's A Jolly Good Fellow..

This is what I wore last Monday, 15 August 2011 for my Burrrfffday.
Black Bone Tie from OS Accessories!
I can't wait to see my fellow bloggers rock the Primitive Revival style.
Black Shirt, Comme des Garçons
Black Bone Tie Necklace, Os Accessories
Acid Wash Skinny Jeans, Topman
Jade Boots, Dr Martens


Photos by Paul Jatayna


For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
Which nob'dy can deny.



August 2011


2 comments:

  1. omg happy birthday a!!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edrick! Can you photoshoot me na?

    "Ifugao Boy"

    ReplyDelete