03 August 2011

Andy Warhol during the 15th Century!

Finally! 
An Interior Design-Architecture related post!
Here are some photos of our living room that I designed:


 Top View
 High Ceiling + Chandelier




 "The Kiss" Lounge Chair

 Someday, my works will be featured in ELLE Decor!

 The "I whip my hair back and forth" Lounge Chair


 Trivia: My folks call each other, Lavigne

 Kitchen

 Can someone call Daphne of Urban Zone and feature my house, please?

When my parents decided to renovate the house, I got super excited. Only to find out I have to work on a tight budget, compromise and collaborate with my dad (dun dun dun).

Challenge Accepted!

I decided to give the heavy carved old chairs, custom made Roy Lichtensein upholstery for a contemporary look.

I'm not a fan of accessories (vases, flowers, picture frames, candles, etc.)
I believe that strong furniture pieces are enough to make a room complete and beautiful.


December 2010


10 comments:

  1. You have a great house Aivan!and I love how you designed it!Mad props to you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING WORK and beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, see you on Thursday? Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep. your philosophy is true. your living room is a testament. kudos for a job well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!

    Can't wait for more projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. avan bongga ng house mo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melai, thank you!!! See you soon with our collaboration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of the most stylish houses!!! :-O very nice

    foll u...

    Patrik
    http://www.madebyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please post more write-ups under interior. BLOG ABOUT YOUR ROOM.

    ReplyDelete