28 July 2011

Captain Manila!

 They suspended classes today because of the heavy rain (since yesterday morning).
Stay safe and dry, friends!

The family went to Eastwood Mall to watch Captain America and celebrate my mom's birthday at Uncle Cheffy.
 I like the wood counter they have.


 I LOVE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH


 I'm so happy that my folks are so sweet with each other.
 I HEART PESTO




 For dessert, we went to Red Ribbon (LAME!) because my dad was too lazy to drive us to Serenitea/Happy Lemon/Moonleaf Tea Shop/Gong Cha!



Igurot Vest, Baguio City
Blue Leather Jacket, Thrifted
Black Shorts, Bench
Blue Socks, SM Department Store
Jade Boots, Dr Martens


If the U.S. has Captain America then the Philippines have Captain Manila!
Besides, my mom kept on telling me that I looked like the malnourished Steve Rogers/Chris Evans/Captain America



Eastwood 2011





4 comments:

  1. i love the hair. and of course, the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those foods are yummy! Nice A, you really can pull any hair color. :)

    Studded Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. ıǝɹɯɐı, thanks so much! I might dye it to violet this weekend. What do yo think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeje, masarap talaga, specially yung salad (ang daming fats, lol) and steak. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete