07 July 2011

Are you SMARTer than a 5th Grader?


 
New found friend, Vern Enciso, she's so prettyyyyyy!

The bloggers united people who didn't invite me sa bloggers united event aka my Zebra family! Hahaha
I love Aisa, she's super fun to be with! And I love talking to Melai, she shares the most interesting stories.






Zebras <3






My awesome tweet about the event! LOL







Long time no see, Paul! I'm glad I went to the event, thank you! Collab tayo soon!

I had so much fun last night at Opus, Resorts World. Smart and HTC sure knows how to throw a party!

I met a lot of good looking and fashionable people, fun fun fun fun fun night!



Opus x Smart x HTC



2 comments:

  1. Love the matching outfit with Aisa and Melai! :)

    Studded Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeje! Oo nga eh, it's so random! You should attend blogger events with me soon!

    ReplyDelete