25 June 2011

A wonderful world, indeed!


"Wonder Full is a 13-minute show that will enthrall audiences as they are taken on a journey that explores humanity and the wonders of life. The innocence and wonder of drama and
change, of enduring love and commitment will be portrayed across all ages of human life. Wonder Full is established as a show that has a soul and brings out the child in all that experience it.
This light and water spectacular will feature the different life journeys around the world and finally returns to Singapore to celebrate the world class architecture of a nation that has come of age."
-Marina Bay Sands



















 I can't describe the look and smile of my folks after watching the show. 
The song "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong made that night more heartwarming.


I hope, someday, I'll watch this Laser-Water-Light Show with my wife and kids. And say to myself, "Oh, what a wonderful world we live in!"


Better yet, I hope, someday, maging ganito kaganda and kalinis ang Manila Bay.



Marina Bay Sands run the show on a nightly basis, with 2-3 performances from
  • Sunday to Thursday (8pm and 9:30pm) 
  • Fridays and Saturdays (8pm, 9:30pm and 11pm)


Singapore  June 2011 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Honey Adrade! It's so amateur looking tho, I should have used a tripod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great pics!! haha Singapore is so near from my country, I wish I had chance to go there to :p
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun. Love the photos.

    chicyetpractical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninda! You’re from Indonesia, right? Yes, you should go there with your family, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I had so much fun with that trip :)

    ReplyDelete