13 April 2011

Where's Waldo?







Black and White Cardigan, SM Boys Teen's Wear Department
Homer Shirt, SM Boys Teen's Wear Department
Blue Jeans, ZARA MAN
Red and White Socks, SM Boys Teen's Wear Department
Black Boots, Dr Martens



This is my first take on the Color Blocking Trend that everyone seems to be rocking lately and I prefer this one more than the Monochromatic look.

I've been looking for a Homer shirt since last year and finally, I found one in SM Boys Teen's Wear Department Store (They really have everything).


What do you guys think of my Waldo socks?


Some of my classmates are calling me "Waldo" because of this, I think it's cute tho, I don't know, maybe it's just me.








Photos by Angel Magno





6 comments:

  1. I love everything avian! I like the stripes on cardi and socks. really nice :) saw you at the fadal fashion show but I got shy to approach :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seryoso? Sayang! Next time say "Hi" please. I'm very friendly in the inside, muhka lang akong snob. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove ze photos Aivan!love the post processing :) color blocking yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicole! Kamusta na kayo nila Manilakid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lezgo Color Blocking! Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete